Handover - mental health and addiction nursing newsletter
Handover is a quarterly electronic nursing newsletter about mental health and addiction nurses.
- service user and nursing partnerships
- nurse led initiatives
- a range of nursing career pathways
- recent relevant literature to support excellence in practice.
Handover also hopes to influence mental health and addiction nursing as a career option.
Contributions are welcomed by a range of people, professions and organisations which can include:
- mental health and addiction clinical nurses, leaders and managers
- service users, consumer Advisors, and peer support workers
- advisors, family/Whanau advisors, cultural advisors
- allied health professionals and people who have an interest in mental health and addiction nursing
- education providers - undergraduate and post graduate.
Browse the current issue and back issues of Handover in the top right column.