Regional workforce coordinators
We believe where strong relationships exist, anything is possible. We work closely with district health boards, non-government organisations, planners, funders and other agencies. The best results come from working closely with people.
We work with organisations that provide complementary workforce development and research programmes, and other agencies that can assist in advancing initiatives.
- building strong relationships with the sector
- facilitating national mental health and addiction workforce development opportunities
- aligning workforce planning to community and service user needs
- ensuring national programmes are responsive to local needs
- influencing future policy directions by giving feedback to government agencies on regional issues.
We can do this work by assisting services to gather and analyse client data, review how services are responding to client and community needs, then facilitate workforce planning to help address changes required in services.
You may also be interested in…