Train the Trainer mental health outcomes programme
Te Pou has changed the four-day MH-SMART train the trainer programme. The new Train the Trainer mental health outcomes programme consists of:
- Train the Trainer two-day foundational outcomes training course (Part A)
Train the Trainer one-day specific training in:
- HoNOS outcome measure (Part B)
- HoNOSCA outcome measure (Part B)
- HoNOS65+ outcome measure (Part B)
- HoNOS-secure outcome measure (Part B)
- HoNOS-LD outcome measure (Part B)
- Train the Trainer one-day refresher training.
Trainers need a certificate in Part A and B to be able to train others.
The next upcoming training day is:
- Train the Trainer refresher training - Christchurch, 17 April 2013.
Keep an eye on the training calendar for details of upcoming training days.
More detail about the programme is available in the outcomes training model and guide.
Te Pou has introduced certification for all outcome trainers. Based on Let's get real the following performance indicators underpin the certification of all mental health outcome trainers. All trainers will need to have current certification for training others in the mandated outcome measures.
Training programme costs
This training programme is sponsored by Te Pou. Unless specified, there is no cost to attend the workshops or seminars in this programme. However, transport and accommodation expenses are not sponsored by Te Pou and are the responsibility of the participant. From time-to-time, there may be workshops or seminars within this programme that are not sponsored by Te Pou and include an attendance fee. Any fees to attend will be clearly marked.