Pacific student funding
Le Va, the national Pacific health workforce development programme within Te Pou, is committed to growing the Pacific mental health and addictions workforce.
The Futures that work programme has a pipeline approach from training right through to employment, tailored to the needs of our communities. It’s about:
- providing financial support for people enrolled in a health-related qualification
- ensuring successful advancement in study and career
- being job-ready and transitioning to work.
The Futures that work programme offers mental health and addiction scholarships that are intended to:
- increase the number of Pacific people working in mental health and addictions
- enhance the knowledge and skills of the current Pacific workforce.
The scholarships cover fees and student coaching.
To find out more information and to apply for Le Va mental health and addiction scholarships and Pacific Health Workforce Awards, visit the Le Va website.