Te Pou is providing virtual training for those who want to be HoNOS family trainers (the HoNOS family includes: HoNOS, HoNOS 65+, HoNOSCA, HoNOS LD and HoNOS secure).
This condensed national three module training will equip clinicians with the necessary skills and knowledge to become HoNOS trainers within their own DHB or service. The training is open to any mental health clinician in NZ who would like to be a trainer.
Our ideal participant will:
- have keen interest in becoming a HoNOS trainer for your DHB or NGO
- be able to commit to deliver training to other staff, and support other HoNOS trainers in your organisation.
To become a trainer, participants need to complete modules 1, 2 and 3. Modules 1 and 3 are more general and relate to the full family of measures. Module 2 is specific to one measure within the HoNOS family.
Each training module is free to attend. You must register for each module separately.
Please register via Zoom for each of the following modules:
Your expected outcomes:
- learn how to collect HoNOS family of measures data reliably
- view national HoNOS data
- learn how information can be useful at individual and team levels
- receive guidance on training others
- learn where to find resources and how to access ongoing support.
Registrations close 5pm Friday 7 May 2021.