Let's get real - Values workshop [Palmerston North]
24 February - 10:00am - 24 February 2020 - 3:00pm
This free workshop is for:
- Leaders and educators in the health sector, with facilitation experience and the support to progress this work with their organisation.
- Leaders with lived experience roles in mental health and addiction, and the support to progress this work with their organisation.
The workshop will provide:
- Opportunities to reflect on values and attitudes and how they are demonstrated in practice.
- Access to workshop plans and presentations that can be used in a range of environments.
- Access to a range of resources such as posters and cards to support values informed approaches.
- Ideas about promoting this work in organisations, teams and with people and whānau accessing services.
Places are limited.
Lunch is provided.