A senior clinician's take on preparing and providing ACC Sensitive Claims Assessments.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is not ACC endorsed training - it is a senior clinician's take)
A one-day online interactive workshop with Diane Clare, this workshop is a follow-on from Supported Assessments 101.
It is for those who are reasonably experienced in completing Supported Assessments, but are seeking more detailed information on specific aspects, and looking for discussions around complexities.
Complex diagnostic issues that arise:
· Predisposing environments e.g. violence, war and disaster, emotional and/or physical poverty factors.
· Sexuality, body image issues and eating disordered difficulties.
· Case examples from the group.
Some particular client groups:
· Male survivors – gendered perspectives arising.
· Children and adolescents –adaptations to consider.
· Dissociation and memory difficulties – managing these and diagnostic challenges.
· Mental health clients or those in prison who require assessments.
· Delayed expression of symptoms, minimised symptoms, exaggeration (validity issues)
Treatment of complex trauma:
· Treatment of PTSD and best practice.
· What if the provider cannot deliver this?
· Other issues arising for the group.
This interactive webinar workshop is offered by Diane Clare who is an experienced clinical psychologist who has been an ACC provider since the 1990s and who has been providing Supported Assessments for the past few years since the start of the Sensitive Claims service. Diane will discuss what works and what can hinder you in your practice for delivering these assessments. She will also address your questions and comments.
One Day ZOOM Workshop
$230.00 Inclusive of GST
Visit the website for more information - https://www.grow.co.nz/supported-assessments-201/
Please Note – if you have not already completed the Supported Assessments 101 workshop – please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website - https://www.grow.co.nz/page/supported-assessments-101/