Want to be a HoNOS65+ trainer?
30 July - 9:30am - 30 July 2019 - 4:30pm
Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui is dedicated to growing great trainers. We have revised our HoNOS65+ training package into a one day comprehensive training. This one day training will cover:
- Foundational training;
- as well as measure specific training
This condensed national 1 day training will equip clinicians with the necessary skills and knowledge to become HoNOS65+ trainers within their own DHB or service. The training is open to any mental health clinician in NZ who would like to be a trainer.
Our ideal participant will:
- have keen interest in becoming a HoNOS65+ trainer for your DHB or NGO
- be able to commit to deliver training to other staff, and support other HoNOS65+ trainers in your organisation.
Your expected outcomes:
- learn how to collect HoNOS65+ data reliably
- view national HoNOS65+ data
- learn how information can be useful at individual and team levels
- receive guidance on training others
- learn where to find resources and how to access ongoing support.
It’s free to attend, but transport and accommodation costs are the responsibility of your DHB or organisation. Please check with your manager or team lead before registering to attend.
Morning Tea and Lunch provided
Registrations close 5pm Friday, 19 July 2019.
Please note: a minimum number of 10 participants will be required for this training to proceed. Numbers will be reviewed two weeks prior to training. A decision on whether training will take place will then be made.