Want to be a HoNOSCA trainer?
24 September - 9:30am - 24 September 2019 - 4:30pm
Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui is dedicated to growing great trainers. We have revised our HoNOSCA training package into a one day comprehensive training. This one day training will cover:
- Foundational training;
- as well as measure specific training
This condensed national 1 day training will equip clinicians with the necessary skills and knowledge to become HoNOSCA trainers within their own DHB or service. The training is open to any mental health clinician in NZ who would like to be a trainer.
Our ideal participant will:
- have keen interest in becoming a HoNOSCA trainer for your DHB or NGO
- be able to commit to deliver training to other staff, and support other HoNOSCA trainers in your organisation.
Your expected outcomes:
- learn how to collect HoNOSCA data reliably
- view national HoNOSCA data
- learn how information can be useful at individual and team levels
- receive guidance on training others
- learn where to find resources and how to access ongoing support.
It’s free to attend, but transport and accommodation costs are the responsibility of your DHB or organisation. Please check with your manager or team lead before registering to attend.
Morning Tea and Lunch provided
Registrations close 5pm Friday 13 Friday 2019.
Please note: a minimum number of 10 participants will be required for this training to proceed. Numbers will be reviewed two weeks prior to training. A decision on whether training will take place will then be made.