The Bay of Plenty is an exciting place to live and has a rapidly growing population. Simultaneously, growth in Mental Health and Addiction Services is innovative and exciting. We’re looking for an experienced Health Care Professional, specialising in Addictions to be a Case Manager in the Bay Of Plenty Addiction Service.
This role encompasses the management of a caseload of clients with primary addictions healthcare needs. Your ability to provide a range of interventions and care coordination through liaison with other services in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team is essential.
Are you looking for:
- A friendly team environment
- A service that is striving to work with clients on their journey of recovery
- Support for ongoing education relevant to working with our clients
Then this is the opportunity for you!
- Have a current Annual Practicing Certificate and a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience in Community Mental Health and/or the Addiction field
- Work well independently and in a team
- Want to make sure clients are at the centre of care – ensuring safe and culturally effective practice is maintained
- Have desire to be a key team member of the BOP Addiction Service team.
If you want to know more then please give Nick a call on 021 867 747 to talk further.
At BOPDHB, our values of Compassion, All-one-team, Responsive and Excellence are at the centre of everything we do. We use values-based recruitment to help us recruit people who share our values, as we know this makes a positive difference to job satisfaction and the experience of our patients and their families/whānau.
The BOPDHB are committed to improving Māori health outcomes and achieving health equity for Māori through Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations. It is essential you demonstrate an awareness of Māori indigenous rights and current issues in relation to health and health equity.
All applications are to be made online.