- Opportunity for the right candidate to use their administration skills to make a difference
- You will be part of a supportive team
- This role will be 1-year fixed term, 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday
- Wellington - based
Who we are | Ko wai Matou
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialised services settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Mental Health and Wellbeing team has teams of psychologically informed practitioners providing assessment, training and supervision, individual and group therapy, consultation and advice. Practitioners work in both transdisciplinary and multidisciplinary contexts to bring together a variety of disciplines and expertise, ensuring an efficient, innovative, person centred and community focused service for clients and their whanau or support team.
Mental Health and Wellbeing team is the national provider for Behaviour Support Services and holds contracts for the provision of ASD services, mental health and wellbeing, assessment, supervision and workforce development.
About the role | He korero marama mo te turanga
The Administrator reports to the National Administration lead and is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all administrative function in the Explore business unit, and promoting strong relationships with internal and external clients, staff and agencies.
What you will bring | Anei nga tohutanga mou
- Relevant administrative experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages (medium to advanced) and other software skills
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external customer
- Ability to operate systems and databases to maintain effective and efficiency
- High level of attention to detail and data entry
- Ability to be solution focused, reliable and well organised
- Ability to generate reports, assist with research and projects when required by management and other staff
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience of working in a similar field and full drivers' licence with the ability to travel occasionally (where required).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good sense of humour
Why Us | He aha ai matou
At Healthcare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like a career with us and is looking for a role that is both rewarding and challenging, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
Applications Close | Te katinga o enei whai turanga : 14 May 2021 at 5pm , interviews might take place prior to applications closing .
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.