Job Title: Administrator
Job Location: Palmerston North, Manawatu.
Hours: Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week).
Job specific information:
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to become involved in providing administrative support to our Manawatu Branch.
It is expected that the individual will be able to demonstrate the following personal skills and attributes, and professional skills and knowledge.
· Experience in a service delivery organisation
· Understanding of the disability sector and awareness of the barriers faced by disabled people
· Understands the Code of Health and Disability Services
· Respect confidentiality and privacy.
· Pleasant, outgoing, and receptive manner.
· Ability to relate well to people from a range of backgrounds.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Sound knowledge of office administration and excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Flexibility and creativity.
· Competent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook, IMS Online, Health and Safety Databases – training on CCS Disability Action databases will be given.
Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi and the bi cultural development of the organisation.
How to apply: To see a copy of the job description and request an application form for this role please contact Central.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz
To apply for this role please provide a completed CCS Disability Action application form, a copy of your CV and a covering letter. This can be emailed to Central.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz or posted to Margaret Phillips, CCS Disability Action Central Region, PO Box 35-156, Naenae, Lower Hutt 5011.
We are committed to ensuring our application process is accessible to everyone. Should you require an alternative method of application please contact Margaret Phillips on (04) 801 0213 extn 8968 or email: Central.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz
Application closing date: 5:00pm, Monday 28th March 2022.
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the NZ Disability Strategy.
We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome inquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workplace. This position offer you flexibility in how you manage the role and we openly encourage people with lived experience of disability to apply.