Stepping Stone Trust (SST) is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to lead and inspire a team of staff in our Adult bed-based services.
Who we are:
SST is a faith-based organisation and one of the largest Mental Health Services in Canterbury. SST operates Residential, Respite and Community Support services for Youth through to Older Persons for 500+ Tangata Whaiora/consumers each week.
Key components of role:
• Strategic: - Oversee management of the service, including planning and reviewing
• Provide leadership and coordination to the Adult residential services, ensuring all facets of clinical care and service delivery contribute to Tangata Whaiora’s recovery journey and that they experience consistent and professional care
• Liaise with external providers to ensure the best outcome for Tangata Whaiora
• Staff: - select, empower and lead your staff
• Managing rostering, team leave, and payroll needs, using P&C for advice and support
• Produce monthly management reports.
Who are you?
Ideally you will possess the following skills:
• Minimum L7 clinical qualification and professional registration under the HPCA/SWRB Act (eg. Social Worker, Nurse, OT) – ideally also hold a relevant post-graduate qualification, be engaged in or agree to begin PG study
• At least 5 years’ experience within a clinical health or social service setting
• Have an affinity for mental health
• Held a position of leadership or at least senior practitioner level within the past two years for a minimum of three years duration, preferably in the MH environment
• Full NZ driver’s licence
• Good computer literacy
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
At SST we are recovery-focused, and passionate about supporting our Tangata Whaiora to regain their citizenship in the world. With faith, grace, hope, love and integrity as our values we aim to encourage independence, show acceptance and respect to all and believe that every person has value, potential and new possibilities.
If you think this sounds like you, apply now!