Are you a Registered Nurse with sound experience looking for a new challenge to extend your clinical expertise? Do you have experience in a Mental Health or similar aligned context?
We currently have a permanent 1.0 FTE Team Leader position available in our Adult Services, which cover both Residential services as well as our Mobile Medication team.
You will have a passion to work within a Mental Health service and be able to champion best practice work models while being able to contribute to the professional practice and skill of the staff team.
The Team Leader role supports their Service Manager by providing direction and coordination to the services they are responsible for, ensuring all facets of service delivery contribute to the recovery journey of our Tangata Whaiora and that they experience consistent and professional care.
The role will cover the following key areas:
- Clinical - Professional knowledge applied in a clinical context via best practice methods including medication policy and procedure compliance
- Staff - Responsibility for and oversight of staffing matters, rosters and staff meetings
- Facility - Responsibility for and oversight of building, grounds, care/maintenance tasks including liaising with Property/Services team
You will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and current registration
- Experience working clinically across a range of MH services, preferably with some of this being in a residential setting
- Experience in dealing with the physical health needs of clients.
Stepping Stone Trust (SST) is a faith-based organisation and one of the largest Mental Health Service in Canterbury. SST operates Residential, Respite and Community Support services for Youth through to Older Persons for 500+ Tangata Whaiora/consumers each week.
It is vital that you are able to align to the vision, mission and core values of Stepping Stone Trust, as outlined on our website - www.stepstone.org.nz