Do you want to be part of a team that supports people to change their lives? Odyssey supports people experiencing mental health and/or addiction (alcohol, gambling and drug addiction) issues.
Odyssey partners with Higher Ground and the Salvation Army to provide addiction treatment services to the Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Court (AODTC) based in Auckland and Waitakere District Courts.
We are now seeking a full time Case Manager to work Monday to Friday who will collaborate with the AODTC to ensure the best possible outcomes for participants of this exciting and ground-breaking programme.
You will join an enthusiastic team dedicated to supporting our participants along their journey. As Case Manager you will work closely with peer support colleagues and other members of this multi-disciplinary team, including the AODTC judges, court coordinators, police, lawyers and treatment providers. Your assessment, engagement, treatment planning, brief intervention and organisational skills will be an asset in this fulfilling role.
We are looking for:
· A degree qualification in Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD), social work, mental health or another appropriate health service area
· Registration with a professional body or be willing to work towards DAPAANZ registration
· An awareness of tikanga Maori and its value
· Experience working in the AOD/mental health field/justice system
· Familiarity or willingness to learn about court processes and systems
· Enjoy working collaboratively with various stakeholders
· Excellent clinical judgement and strong clinical boundaries
· Sound report writing skills and computer proficiency
· A passion for supporting people to make positive changes in their lives
We offer you:
· A competitive salary and benefits
· 5 days paid study leave
· 22 days annual leave
· An opportunity to work with New Zealand’s most experienced addiction treatment providers
· Learning and development opportunities
· Varied work that supports the community
· A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what we do
· A healthy workplace, which is smoke free
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please also note that Police and Ministry of Social Development clearance checks will be required for this role.
To apply, please include a CV, cover letter and complete the additional information questionnaire form which can be found under your individual Odyssey recruitment profile. Please note that for applicants applying via SEEK an email will be sent to you with a link to access this individual profile. For all enquiries, please contact Kristen Emmerson on 027 266 1962.
Closing date: Monday, 9 August 2021