Do you want to be part of an exciting and ground-breaking programme that helps people to transform their lives?
Working alongside the AODTC for around 9 years, we have supported hundreds of participants through their recovery journeys. We are now seeking a full-time Case Manager, working Mondays to Fridays, to join our dedicated team.
Your strong clinical assessment and treatment planning experience, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills will be key assets in fulfilling this role.
You will also have:
- Up to 1 year’s relevant experience working with clients in a social services, health or AOD/mental health setting.
- Knowledge of AOD treatment and models of practice.
- A relevant (level 7) qualification e.g. Bachelors in Social Science, Health or related discipline
- Registration (or working towards registration) with DAPANNZ, Social Work or other professional body under the HPCA Act.
- An awareness of tikanga Māori and its value.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Sound report writing skills and computer proficiency.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn about court processes and systems.
- And most importantly, a passion for supporting people to make positive changes in their lives.
In return, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work with New Zealand’s most experienced addiction treatment providers.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including 5 days paid study leave and 22 days annual leave.
- A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what we do.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
You will have an allocated caseload of programme participants and will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders at the AODTC to ensure the best possible outcomes for them.
More about us:
Odyssey supports people experiencing mental health and/or addiction issues. We partner with Higher Ground and the Salvation Army to provide addiction treatment services to the Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Court (AODTC), based in Auckland and Waitakere District Courts.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter, and complete the additional information questionnaire online. For all enquiries, please contact Jared Johanson on 021929361
Closing date: 14 March 2022
Please note that this role must be performed by a fully vaccinated worker. Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 is required before the successful candidate can comment employment in the role. Police and Ministry of Social Development clearance checks are also required.
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We particularly encourage applications from Māori and Pasifika candidates.