Casual Residential Support Worker
Abeo House and Poutama – Mental Health and AOD Services
Casual (as is/when needed) rostered shifts
This residential services operates 24 hours, 7 days a week, based in Birkdale and Swanson.
An opportunity currently exists for casual rostered staff across our Auckland Residential Services; Abeo and Poutama.
The role of Support Worker, we believe, is the key ingredient for successful client outcomes. Consequently, we provide ample and on-going tools and encouragement to develop, grow and flourish in the role, striving to ensure an environment of learning, teamwork and enjoyment.
Along side mountains of empathy with a few peaks of resilience and firmness, you must share the belief in holistic, face to face and highly creative recover-based approaches. Having a sense of fun, team spriti and openness will create a fine balance of positivity and realism.
Criteria we seek:
- Certificate in Health and Wellbeing L4 (or equivalent)
- Experience in Mental Health, addictions and/or Residential settings.
- Written and spoken communication skills.
- Be able to build and maintain relationships
- Full NZ drivers licence
For more information about this job, please contact Lucille Martin, 027 700 4762
A Job Description can be downloaded from the Ember website http://www.Ember.org.nz/careers
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021 at 12:00pm
To apply for this position, please submit all of the following documents:
1) Download and complete an Application Form http://www.Ember.org.nz/careers
2) Prepare an up-to-date CV
3) Answer the following questions in a Cover Letter
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What skills, competencies, knowledge and experience can you bring to this role?
4) Email all of the above to: email@example.com