Applications close 17 March 2020
- Bring your clinical skills to make a difference in your local community
- Standard office hours, permanent part time position - 3 days per week
- Career development opportunities
- Based in Hawkes Bay
Who we are
As one of New Zealand's largest health sector employers, HealthCare NZ's vision is to provide the best home and community-based health, disability and rehabilitation support throughout the country. We are committed to the values of Respect, Support and Excellence in all that we do.
- Providing clinical oversight within the Hawke's Bay region
- Completing comprehensive clinical assessments of clients' medical, rehabilitation and support needs
- developing person centered goal orientated services plans
- unplanned reviews of client progress
- Plan and ensure co-ordination of a package of services in response to identified client need
- Providing support to clients to achieve optimal wellness, promote quality of life, community participation and maximum independence.
What you will bring
- Be a Registered Health Professional (such as a Registered Nurse, OT or Physiotherapist)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Experience and knowledge of the home and community support industry
- Must have a current annual practicing certificate with the relevant regulatory body
- Has a wide range of community health experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, innovation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Holds a current full NZ driver's license.
A friendly and supportive workplace
The opportunity to work with one of New Zealand's preferred employers
So, if you are passionate about providing support to a wide range of people and think you would like a career with Healthcare NZ, then we would like to hear from you!
Mēnā he tangata ngākaunui ana koe ki te tautoko i ngā momo tāngata, tēnā pea, kei konei he tūranga mōu. Tukua mai tō tono ki Healthcare NZ.
Applications close: 13 March 2020 at 5pm - interviews may be held prior to applications closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.