People, whanau and communities are connected and supported to live the lives they want; free from drug, alcohol and other addiction challenges.
Do you want to work alongside a team that supports people to change their lives?
We are currently seeking a talented Clinical Manager to lead a dedicated team delivering a highly respected 6-month therapeutic programme for up to 40 whai ora in Auckland Prison, Albany including aftercare support within the prison environment and out in the community.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to provide clinical management and support to a team that completes assessments, treatment planning, and the delivery of 1-2-1 and group interventions to whai ora affected by problematic drug and alcohol use.
Do you have:
· Relevant qualification and registration in Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD), social work, counselling or mental health
· A willingness to embrace the Therapeutic Community (TC) Model
· Experience in clinical team leadership
· Proven ability to work collaboratively and manage relationships with key stakeholders
· A good understanding of quality and risk management systems
· The ability to manage multiple deadlines
· Significant experience working in the AOD/mental health field
· A good understanding of tikanga Maori and effective cultural interventions
· Report writing skills and computer proficiency
· An understanding of working in a correctional environment
We can offer you:
· A competitive salary
· A weekly transport allowance
· Learning and development opportunities
· Varied work that supports the community
· A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what we do
· A healthy workplace, which is smoke free
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please also note that Police, Ministry of Social Development and Ministry of Justice clearance checks will be required for this role.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online registration and application forms. For all enquiries please contact Ursula Mochocka on 09 623 1447 ext. 727.
Closing date: 25 June 2021