- Strategic and operational role
- Ensure and develop clinical best practice and deepen value for Vitae’s customers
- Strong relationship management focus
Vitae is a nationwide provider of workplace wellbeing and employee assistance services. As a not for profit organisation, they take a values-based approach to working with their customers, which include a wide range of industries, national corporates and government departments, small to medium sized businesses, not for profit entities and education institutions. Their vision is ‘people realising their potential and engaged in healthy relationships, work and communities in Aotearoa New Zealand’.
Vitae has a team of 400+ clinicians (employed and contracted), who operate nationally and are among the best in their fields. The Clinical Manager is responsible for leading this national network of clinicians and ensuring all clinical services adhere to best practice and delivered to a high level of client satisfaction.
Vitae is undergoing a period of growth, and as a member of the senior management team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new services and value to customers as opportunities evolve.
Vitae has a strong bicultural commitment to its work and kaupapa that values diversity and inclusion. As such, a strong cultural awareness and understanding of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi will be valued.
As a senior manager, the Clinical Manager will be required to be part of the after-hours roster, currently one week in seven.
- A well respected clinical leader who can professionally lead strategic developments in clinical services
- Strong management capabilities with a dedication to staff development and quality delivery
- A tertiary qualification in psychology, counselling or related field, and current clinical registration
- Brings sound judgement and is able to integrate cultural, professional and clinical wisdoms
- Forward thinking, with the ability to identify and capitalise upon opportunities
- A consultative and open style with a ‘no surprises’ approach
- Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
- A people person, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069