Odyssey has supported thousands of New Zealanders whose lives are affected by alcohol, drug or other addiction challenges. We wholeheartedly believe that everyone living in New Zealand should have the opportunity to live life to the fullest, to feel hopeful about their future and to have meaningful relationships with friends and whānau.
We create hopeful and safe spaces for change with opportunities to reflect; learn and connect so that people can move towards a brighter future
We are now seeking a Clinical Manager who will lead a team to deliver the best clinical care in a community residential service. Our service supports people experiencing mental health and addiction (alcohol, drug and gambling) issues. You will work in partnership with the wider Odyssey leaders to shape and deliver innovative and responsive services.
Please note that this role also involves a rostered on-call responsibility.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
· Relevant AOD or an equivalent qualification (DAPAANZ Registered Practitioner or HPCA Act Registered)
· Proven experience in managing and leading teams in the health care sector
· Excellent relationship management capabilities at all levels of an organisation
· Communication skills to effectively work alongside with a range of individuals
· Coaching and mentoring capabilities to support and develop team members
· A collaborative approach to contribute flexibly within a team environment
· A sound knowledge of the addiction/mental health sector
· Experience of working with a wide variety of agencies
· A full New Zealand driver's licence
We offer you:
· A competitive salary and benefits
· 27 days annual leave
· Learning and development opportunities
· Varied work that supports the community
· A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what we do
· A healthy workplace which is smoke free
· Free fruit and lunch every day!
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please also note that Police and Ministry of Social Development clearance checks will be required for this role.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online registration and application forms. For all enquiries please contact Ursula Mochocka on 09 623 1447 ext. 727.
Closing date: Tuesday 11th May 2021