Odyssey has supported thousands of New Zealanders whose lives are affected by alcohol, drug or other addiction challenges. We wholeheartedly believe that everyone living in New Zealand should have the opportunity to live life to the fullest, to feel hopeful about their future and to have meaningful relationships with friends and whānau.
We create hopeful and safe spaces for change with opportunities to reflect; learn and connect so that people can move towards a brighter future
The Clinical Manager provides end to end care for the youth residential programme within Odyssey. The programme utilises the Therapeutic Community approach and provides intensive AOD interventions alongside an established education programme through the Odyssey School.
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to support our residential team, aspiring to deliver the best care to as many young people as possible. This role represents an exciting opportunity to enhance synergies across a multi-disciplinary team, inform strategy and provide clinical leadership as well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
Do you have:
· Relevant AOD or an equivalent qualification (DAPAANZ Registered Practitioner or HPCA Act Registered)
· Proven experience in managing and leading teams in the health care sector
· Excellent relationship management capabilities at all levels of an organisation
· Communication skills to effectively work collaboratively with a range of individuals
· Coaching and mentoring capabilities to support and develop team members
· A collaborative approach to contribute flexibly within a team environment
· A sound knowledge of the addiction/mental health sector
· Experience of engaging and working alongside a wide variety of agencies
· A full New Zealand driver's licence
We offer you:
· A competitive salary and benefits
· 27 days of annual leave
· Learning and development opportunities
· Varied work that supports the community
· A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what we do
· A healthy work environment which is smoke free
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please also note that Police and Ministry of Social Development clearance checks will be required for this role.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online registration and application forms. For all enquiries please contact Ursula Mochocka on 09 6384957 Ext. 727.
Closing date: Tuesday, 29 June 2021