Full Time, permanent - Monday to Friday
Do you want to be part of an Innovative, Challenging, Passionate, Specialist-led service?
This senior position is based at Te Rawhiti CMHC in Highland Park. You will work within a Multi-Disciplinary team and alongside other locality based Clinical Nurse Specialist colleagues on the Adult Primary Care Integrated Pathway developing and managing the relationships between the Te Rawhiti CMHC and the Primary Health Sector within the aligned Locality. Your focus will be facilitating access, developing effective communication channels and delivering appropriate clinical care pathways to meet the mental and physical health needs of people within the locality. The role will also support and enable other members of the CMHC to work alongside primary care.
We are currently looking for an experienced senior registered nurse who is self-motivated, passionate about mental health and can work independently across a range of service initiatives, leading integration of care. If you are a team player, with the ability to communicate effectively with General Practitioners and PHO's, have proven leadership qualities, excellent clinical assessment and intervention skills with clients, Then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time permanent position, working Monday to Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm
- New Zealand Nursing Registration
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 5 years post-registration experience in Mental Health
- Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Specialty Nursing Practice
- Level 3 Expert Nurse
- Extensive knowledge of mental illness and treatment interventions
- Full & Clean NZ Driver's Licence
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with General Practitioners and PHO's
- Leadership skills
- Previous experience of working in a variety of clinical settings e.g. GP practice
- Triage experience with MH clients
- Have or are working towards Level 4 Expert Nurse
- Project management experience
- Strategic planning and policy development skills
- Formal supervision training
Please apply online now at www.countieshealthjobs.com or for more information please call Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on 09-277 3461.
Applications Close: 10th January 2022
Job Number: CMH20216825
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.