- Opportunity to apply your expert nursing care in service delivery for our clients with complex health and wound management needs
- You will be part of a very supportive team who is passionate about making a difference
Who we are | Ko wai Matou
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialized treatment settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero marama mo te turanga
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist - District nursing, you will be an integral member of the team with particular focus on meeting the Service Delivery needs of clients with complex health and wound management requirements. In this role you will utilise your advanced assessment, planning and problem-solving skills along with a high level of critical thinking to manage and find solutions to a variety of complex and unpredictable problems .
You will also provide appropriate delegation and direction to Enrolled Nurses and Support Workers.
What you will bring | Anei nga tohutanga mou
- Current Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Relevant post graduate qualification(s) and significant experience working in the community
- Excellent knowledge of both complex health conditions across the lifespan and the management of complex wounds
- Advanced clinical assessment skills with a knowledge of the interRAI suite of assessment tools and the clinical application of casemix will be advantageous
- Previous experience and in-depth knowledge of primary and community healthcare delivery models
- Passion and expertise working collaboratively and developing leadership and subject matter skills in others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, and highly developed emotional intelligence
- A love of problem solving combined with resilience to cope with the unexpected or difficult
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, including project management experience
- Sound judgement and high level of integrity.
- Experience in providing direction and delegation of care to others within defined policies and procedures
Why Us | He aha ai matou
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to hear from you, if you want role where you will be able to make a difference in your community by ensuring we deliver a quality service delivery for clients with complex health and wound management needs.
Applications Close | Te katinga o enei whai turanga: 28 March 2018 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to the closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.