Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko me te Karu o te Ika
Location: Porirua, Kapiti Health Centre, Paraparaumu & Adelaide Road, Wellington
Service: Porirua, Kapiti, Wellington South & Wellington Central Community Mental Health teams
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Kōrero mō te tūranga – About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated clinician to join the Adult Sector Leadership Team. You must be able to work autonomously whilst having an awareness of the service wide needs bringing a collaborative approach to the teams and other partner providers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with innovative, client focused, forward thinking and supportive teams across community settings.
We are looking for a mental health nurse who is passionate about the clients and families we support and the communities they live in. The role includes education and support for our teams and an ability to work with complex client.
You will be working across 4 teams who are passionate and committed to enhancing possibilities and opportunities for their clients. By utilising your advanced knowledge and clinical skills in collaboration with nursing and medical staff, the multidisciplinary team and other external agencies you will contribute to the development and maintenance of high quality evidenced based specialist care.
Moū – About you
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to influence the people around them, have a clear and strategic vision of the service and be able to enhance the current work being done to ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC
- Demonstrate ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals
- Solution focused with excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently complete tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage people at all levels
- Ability to share and demonstrate specialist knowledge and skills
- A commitment to applying principles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and to improving equitable health outcomes of the community our service serves.
E pā ana ki a tatou – About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Capital and Coast DHB
Hutt Valley DHB
Mental Health, Addiction and Intellectual Disability Service
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Please note we will be reviewing applications when received and will progress through the recruitment process
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed