Dunedin Hospital, Paediatric Outpatients
- Fixed-term, part-time position (0.75 FTE, 30 hours per week)
- Make a difference in the lives of our young patients
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary Children's Outpatients team here at Dunedin Hospital. You will be working with children and young people (and their families and caregivers) to provide a wide range of psychological servicesacross our District.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the child and adolescent mental health field
- Experience in clinical neuropsychology testing with children
- Able to demonstrate excellent assessment (including risk assessment), formulation, and treatment planning and therapy skills
- A confident and effective communicator, truly passionate about your work
- Unwavering in their belief in people's recovery
- Be able to undertake District travel to Invercargill as part of their role
- To be considered you must be registered with the New Zealand Psychologists Board with a Clinical Psychologist scope and hold a current Annual Practising Certificate
- A current New Zealand driver; s licence will also be required
The Children's Outpatients team offer a warm and welcoming work place with a supportive environment where professional development is encouraged and supported. If you are looking to use your expertise to provide support to our communities young members we would love to hear from you!
Closing date: Wednesday, 25 August 2021.
Due to the fast paced nature of the DHB, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
For further information please contact Milair Ryalls, Recruitment Advisor, (03) 470 9268 Milair.firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you currently work for Southern DHB?If so, please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: https://pulse.southerndhb.govt.nz/Pages/allapps.aspx
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous public service departments and statutory Crown entities only)