- Do you want to make a difference while gaining industry experience?
- Are you compassionately qualified?
- Are you interested in being part of a reputable, professional team that has a long history of providing quality to support to those in need within your community?
MASH provides a wide range of support services for people with Mental Health, Intellectual or Physical Disability or Illness, Alcohol and Addiction and Youth Respite Care.
These services are offered either at the residential homes we support, or people who require support in their own homes, or in the community.
MASH operates throughout the lower North Island in the Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North and Hawkes Bay regions.
MASH Trust’s Physical & Intellectual Disabilities services provide 24 hour a day staffed supported accommodation, located in an urban setting. Staff are highly trained and our people we support range from 15 to 65 years of age.
As a Community Support Worker you will be supporting our people by maintaining a high quality of life, a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life.
WE HAVE VARIOUS ROLES AVAILABLE IN HAVELOCK NORTH
Positions available right now for the right applicants!
What can we offer you?
· An excellent working environment
· Rewarding work
· Extensive ongoing training opportunities
First Aid Course
And other learning and development opportunities in your chosen field
· Excellent overtime allowances & a minimum starting rate from $21.50 per hour
· Career growth and advancement
You will have/be:
· A desire to learn and grow within your role.
· Open to personal cares such as - assisting with showering, dressing and getting our people we support in and out of bed.
· Hold a current full drivers licence and have reliable transport
· Wanting flexibility with hours of work and not interested in a standard nine-to-five.
· The ability to take pride in a healthy home environment – including cleaning and meal preparation
· Eligible to work in New Zealand with a minimum of six months on Visa.
· Caring and kind in nature with integrity that can provide support to those from all walks of life.
If you are seeking work then we would love to talk with you about joining the Mash Trust Team