MASH Trust is a successful and rapidly expanding organisation within the Healthcare Sector; we are looking for a number of Community Support Workers to join our Levin Team.
As a Community Support Worker working for MASH Trust, you will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team supporting clients to maintain a high quality of life, within a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life to maximise independence.
Are you passionate about being part of a team providing exceptional support services and positively impact on people’s lives?
We are looking for candidates with a desire to learn and grow within their role with the flexibility of choosing hours that suit their lifestyle.
What we can offer:
· Competitive weekend and overnight allowances
· Excellent working environment
· Rewarding work where you can make a difference
· Opportunity to gain a qualification
· Study Leave days and MASH Days – conditions apply
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
To be the right fit for our organisation you would bring:
· A passion for supporting people to enhance their lives
· Caring and empathetic nature
· Reliability and honesty with a high level of integrity
· Current New Zealand Driver’s licence