In this role, you will provide quality case management by walking the journey towards better life outcomes, alongside clients who have high and complex needs, and their families / whānau.
As Connector Case Manager for Taikura Trust, you will assess and respond to risk, explore support options and connect with support services and communities, to ensure that the agreed outcomes reflect their goals and are being consistently achieved for them and their family / whānau.
It's a role focused on collaboration with relevant parties, to ensure all parties have a common understanding of the needs/goals of the client and are working together to achieve these.
We are Taikura Trust. Since 2002, we've been giving people with disabilities access to an array of services designed to make life easier. Best of all, we're growing. This means we can provide a bigger range of services, all geared toward the end result: the best possible life
About the role …
· Negotiate the most appropriate means of achieving desired outcomes and responsibilities with service providers and other sectors.
· Plan, agree and implement short term/medium/long term support plans which reflect client aspirations
· Establish quality relationships with client and Whanau and collaborate to create personalised engagement model/ structure/ schedule
· Build networks in the community and with other professionals that can support our clients
About you …
· At least three years of work experience in the health / allied health / education or disability sector
· Proven experience in coordinating natural and formal supports and services for people with a range of complex physical, intellectual and sensory needs
· Outstanding communicator and organiser, you have a focus on quality and continuous improvement
· Commercially savvy and capable of navigating operational IT systems
· Working knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and able to coach others in its practical, day to day application
What you will receive …
· Opportunities for professional and personal development.
· A collaborative and friendly multi-cultural team
· This role is based at our Mt Wellington office, with flexible work arrangements.
At Taikura Trust, we don't just accept difference - we welcome it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
Taikura Trust is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a remarkable team that aims to make a difference in the lives of disabled people!
Please apply via our career page, at www.taikuracareers.co.nz or contact Stephanie Patterson, Recruitment Partner, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 299 5622 if you have any queries.