Te Pou helps to improve lives by working with and for the people who support or care for people facing mental health and addiction challenges or who have a disability. Te Pou and its sister organisation Blueprint for Learning work nationally, with the mental health, addiction and disability workforce and the wider workforce and community. They have a strong focus on Te Tiriti o Waitangi and working with Māori. They recognise the importance of whānau, hapu and iwi within Aotearoa.
Te Pou and Blueprint are part of the Wise Group, a family of organisations sharing a common purpose; to create fresh possibilities and services for the wellbeing of people, organisations and communities.
Te Pou and Blueprints’ Chief Executive is looking for an Executive Assistant who is dedicated, dynamic and passionate about this work and the vision of the organisation.
Te Pou offers a supportive and diverse family culture as well as excellent perks such as flexible working, and five weeks annual leave. The successful candidate will understand the importance of the work and their values will align with those of the organisation. You will be a confident, right hand person for the CEO and can expect to work very closely with her, in order to enable her to deliver the key strategic tasks and goals.
What you can expect to be doing in the role:
- Diary and email management for the CEO, managing the day-to-day communications as requested, booking meetings, communications on agenda and meeting attendance
- Preparing for board and executive meetings, and minute taking
- Lead, manage and support the small administration team, including weekly and one on one meetings
- Booking and managing travel logistics for Chief Executive.
- Providing administrative support to the Principal Advisor Māori, including travel bookings and diary management.
- IT support and preparing presentations, documents and reports when necessary
- Processing invoices, Purchase orders and credit card reconciliations
- Organising events and other meetings
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous experience working in a professional and fast paced environment as a PA or Executive Assistant
- High professional standards and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Adaptable, resilient and confident attributes
- Analytical/Systematic thinker with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Integrity and initiative
- Proactive and warm, approachable manner
- Familiarity with Te Reo Māori and Māori tikanga will be preferred.
Emergent is representing this role exclusively on behalf of Te Pou and any enquiries should be directed to Brodie Mulcahy 09 353 2008.
Emergent Business Support & Legal specialises in providing experienced and skilled temporary and permanent staff to a wide variety of businesses. We recruit for some of New Zealand's leading organisations, across New Zealand. Our team are a long-standing, well-established team of recruitment professionals. We offer a fresh approach to recruitment and we are passionate about what we do. Our brand is synonymous with quality and professionalism.
We will take the time to listen to individual requirements, ensuring that we understand you - in order to match you to a great role, one that fits with your requirements in as many ways as possible.
Please note: It is a requirement that you must already hold a NZ Passport or NZ residency to apply for this role.