- Provide leadership and direction to a team of Family and Sexual Harm Advisors
- Develop a high performing team capable of meeting key performance indicators
- Work from our Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch offices or work from home
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
We are seeking a motivated and experienced practitioner who has experience in leading and supporting a team that delivers an exceptional brief intervention experience to Service Users. You will be welcomed into our Leadership team working alongside a full-time experienced Senior Delivery Manager and People Leader.
This involves, ensuring team members are providing a high-level quality service to Service Users and their Whanau, working within regulatory codes of conduct and practice, and within ethical, legislative and Whakarongorau Aotearoa's processes and practices.
- Ensure your team members are adequately coached and trained to deliver the best clinical and customer service.
- Ensure your team is focused on performance across the key performance indicators
- Build and encourage constructive relationships across the organisation
- Take responsibility for your team's understanding of operational and clinical processes
- Undertake on-call Duty Manager duties for clinical support and debriefing escalation on a rotational basis
- Duties of the People Leader - FaSH role may change from time to time to meet operational or other requirements with mutual consultation and agreement
About you - Pehea koe
Skills and competence:
- Confidently able to hold appropriate coaching, behaviour and performance conversations with team members
- Able to navigate, support, follow and lead change management initiatives
- Confident with technology
- Proven ability to lead process and service delivery improvement
- Confident with driving service performance through managing against daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators
- Able to support on-going clinical service improvements as well as other business needs
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualification in a relevant field e.g. counselling, addictions, social work, psychology, psychotherapy - essential
- Registration with a relevant professional body - essential
- At least four years' experience working in family and sexual harm
- Ideally, experience within a telehealth or eTherapy setting
- At least two years of management experience and/or relevant management qualifications
About us - Ko wai hoki
Whakarongorau Aotearoa (formerly Homecare Medical) are privileged to provide the people of Aotearoa New Zealand with professional, quality advice, support, and information across a range of health and mental health services. We do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week across seven digital channels to virtually support kiwis to stay well and connect them seamlessly with care when they need it. We manage inbound and outbound call centres in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch as well as remote teams across the country.
Our Values - Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to virtually support people of Aotearoa New Zealand. Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it.
- Do the right thing - Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality - Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better - Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to Shoulder - Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
As a part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported with on-going learning and development programmes, opportunities to apply for permanent or leadership roles and coaching from a knowledgeable, supportive leadership team.