Are you an experienced Primary Mental Health Practitioner who is able to hold onto processes and frameworks whilst maintaining a clarity of mind in amongst a dynamic and fast-paced team environment?
If yes, then this could be the opportunity for you!
At WellSouth we have the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district. As part of our ongoing improvement, development, and support to the southern primary health system, we have roles for HIP's to sit within General Practice in Gore, Invercargill and other locations across the district.
You will be working as a fully integrated member of the general practice team. Health Improvement Practitioners provide immediately accessible, evidence-based interventions to individuals and their families to help improve their mental health and physical wellbeing.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be willing to embrace new ways of working.
- Have a helpful, flexible, positive, and adaptable disposition.
- Thrive in a busy and client-focused team.
- Be able to work at a fast pace and maintain a flexible schedule.
- Be a registered health professional with a current annual practicing certificate.
- Have experience in a mental health setting.
- Have a history of working with diverse patient groups from all ages.
- Have a basic understanding and awareness of how general practice works
Qualifications in CBT or ACT would be considered an advantage.
As your growth and development as a Health Improvement Practitioner is important to us you will receive additional training to support you in this new role. You will also receive ongoing support and mentorship.
A full week's training will be provided.
Applications will close April 18th 2020 at 5pm.