- Are you passionate about working with people, connecting with the community, and thinking outside the box!
- Are you energetic and enjoy getting outdoors, walking, swimming, and being active?
- Do you have experience in developing and facilitating programs and workshops.
- Do you have experience supporting whanau maori and people from diverse cultural backgrounds and have a strong understanding and commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi?
- Are you easy going, flexible and have a whanau/person centered approach?
- Do you work from a space of Tika, Pono and with Aroha and understand whanau are the captains of their own waka?
- Are you a jack of all trades and know your way around a kitchen and strong administration skills
- Do you have first first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one and have a full drivers licence.
If you have answered yes to all of the above then we want you!
LUCK is based in the heart of Palmerston North City and been part of the community for over 20 years. LUCK is a space open to anyone who needs support. It is a space to connect with others and a place of belonging.
LUCK serves the community. We provide resources, workshops, activities and outreach services. We have facilities for people who need some extra support so people can meet their basic needs, such as showers, breakfast, cooked lunches, kai packs, computers and phone access and a resource centre to access preloved clothing and household items.
LUCK connects people through collaborations with other services and organisations and the delivery of activities and workshops onsite and in the wider community.
LUCK connects people to their community and can support people to access services when experiencing homelessness, needing legal support, housing and tenancy issues, MSD support, health and wellbeing support, support with advocacy, child protection and safety concerns.
As the Hub Facilitator, you will continue to support the current planned activities and workshops and work together as a team to design, develop, deliver new programmes, events and activities, and complete all the administrative tasks including the evaluations, reporting directly of the Practice Leader.
Applicants will be reviewed as they are received and the role may close earlier if the right person is found.