- Be part of a team who is passionate about making a difference in their community
- Be part of a supportive team
- Rostered shifts over 7 days between 8am and 5pm
- Based in Whanganui
Who we are | Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialized treatment settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
The Intensive Reintegration Facilitator, works alongside clients to plan their reintegration into the community following release from a Department of Correction's facility. You will be responsible for ensuring client assessment, planning, risk identification and relationship management are followed and accurately documented in a timely manner
In this role you will be working in collaboration with Probation (DoC) you will assess clients and develop an individualised reintegration plan and take the lead for developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships in the region as well as actively supporting people to reintegrate successfully back into the community by facilitating access to appropriate resources.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Experience in a service delivery or operations role, preferably within the health/disability or community services sectors
- Financial and budget management experience
- A passion and expertise for working collaboratively and developing skills in others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Sound judgement and a high level of integrity
- Relevant qualification or Level 3 or 4 qualifications or working towards
- Full NZ drivers licence
- Computer literacy
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in a role that is both rewarding and challenging and would like to make a difference, then we would like to hear from you!
Applications Close | Te katinga o enei whai turanga: 16 April 2021 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
Please specify in your application and Cover letter which location you are applying for
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.