To Tatou Matakitenga - Our Vision
Putia, Hertia, tuia te muka tangata Ki te pou tokomanawa Ka tu mana Motuhake; Ka nohohere Kore I nga waranga me nga wero mui o te ao
People, whanau and communities are connected and supported to live the lives they want; free from drug, alcohol and other addiction challenges.
Do you want to work alongside a team that supports people to change their lives?
We are currently seeking a talented Clinical Manager to lead a team of 11 employees delivering a highly respected 6-month therapeutic programme along with aftercare support for whai ora in Spring Hill Correctional Facility and out in the community.
We are looking for an exceptional individual (to be based at Springhill Correctional Facility - Waikato) to provide clinical management and support to a team that completes assessments, treatment planning, and the delivery of 1-2-1 and group interventions to people affected by problematic drug and alcohol use.
Do you have:
· Relevant qualification and registration in Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD), social work or mental health
· A willingness to embrace the Therapeutic Community (TC) Model
· Experience in clinical team leadership
· Proven ability to work collaboratively and manage relationships with key stakeholders
· A good understanding of quality and risk management systems
· The ability to manage multiple deadlines
· Significant experience working in the AOD/mental health field
· A good understanding of tikanga Maori and effective cultural interventions
· Report writing skills and computer proficiency
· An understanding of working in a correctional environment
We offer you:
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Transport support options
· Learning and development opportunities
· Varied work that supports the community
· A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what we do
· A healthy workplace, which is smoke free
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please also note that Police, Ministry of Social Development and Ministry of Justice clearance checks will be required for this role.
To apply, please include a CV, cover letter and complete the additional information questionnaire form which can be found under your individual Odyssey recruitment profile. Please note that for applicants applying via SEEK an email will be sent to you with a link to access this individual profile. For all enquiries, please contact Ursula Mochocka on 09 623 1447 ext. 727.
Closing date: Tuesday, 20 July 2021