- Extra annual leave & school holiday programme subsidy
- Beautiful office in Hamilton East with parking and supportive team
- Flexible hours and mix of WFH or Office
Create strategic recruitment solutions by leveraging your experience, insights, and industry knowledge
Mō mātou: About us
The Wise Group is a family of not for profit, community organisations sharing a common purpose: to create fresh possibilities and services for people needing support with mental health, addiction and other issues. We believe in valuing people and enhancing wellbeing.
Te Whiwhinga mahi: The opportunity
This is a permanent full-time role, reporting to the Recruitment Team Lead. As a Recruitment Advisor you’ll be part of a small team that work hard to support the 10+ entities within the Wise Group. The role involves:
- Partnering closely with hiring managers to build effective relationships while supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for our Wise Group entities.
- Managing a portfolio and providing a full range of recruitment advice, support and administration to hiring managers and Chief Executives.
- Contributing to all recruitment projects to enhance our candidate and stakeholder experiences.
- Proactively seeking and attracting the best talent and keeping up to date with Recruitment Best practices.
- Advocating and championing diversity and inclusion strategies, and a Te Ao Māori worldview into all recruitment practices, documentation and processes.
Mōu: About you
Ideally, we are looking for someone that either has a relevant qualification or practical experience in HR, preferably recruitment.
- You’ll have good organisational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Sound technical capability and confidence navigating Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and preferably candidate data bases or other HRIS systems
- The ability to adapt your style and communication skills to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders from new managers right up to an executive level, and candidates from all over the world and from all walks of life.
- A supportive “can do” attitude and a passion for working collaboratively in a high performing team
Candidates that identify as Māori or Pasifka are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mix of work from home & office environment
- Subsidised lunch cooked by an inhouse chef three days a week
- Subsidies for school holiday programmes
- Private onsite parking in the lovely Hamilton East close to shops, cafes and parks
- Extra annual leave after 12 months employment
- Income protection
- Ongoing training and support in your role and career
- Discounts on eye examinations, glasses and other offers available to you and your family members at Specsavers Optometrists nationwide
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insurance
- Special banking treatments for Westpac customers
- And EAP services
Position Description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Recruitment-Advisor.pdf
Rā Katinga: Applications close: 3 April 2022. Please note, this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
Korero: Contact Jess Innes, Recruitment Team Lead on 07 857 1235 for any questions about this opportunity
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all of our employees are vaccinated and boosted as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to this information
* You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.