Where you’ll be working: Waikato Hospital - Forensic & Rehabilitation Service
The details: Permanent – full and part time hours - Rostered
We are seeking a Mental Health Assistant or Enrolled Nurse with a specific interest in rehabilitation to join our progressive recovery focused teams and work across the forensic rehabilitation pathway continuum.
While this position is part time, extra hours are available on a regular basis.
About the service:
Puna Whiti, Puna Taunaki and.Puna Poipoi have a focus of varying degrees, on developing skills to maximise independence and social inclusion.
Required skills & experience:
• Be flexible enough to work in any of the 3 locations
• Have experience working in a mental health setting
• Have motivation and drive
• Have the ability to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Have a current full driver’s license
To view the position description for Mental Health Assistant click here or for Enrolled Nurse click here.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email.
For any queries about the role please contact Robyn.Payne@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 29 August 2021
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga