- National oversight of The Salvation Army’s ASARS quality framework
- Part of a cohesive, supportive and collaborative national team
- Based in Royal Oak, Auckland
The Salvation Army’s Addiction, Supportive Accommodation and Reintegration Services (ASARS) provide services at more than 30 locations throughout the country. ASARS support people seeking help with alcohol, other drugs, and gambling related problems, emergency housing options and assist people transitioning from prison to the community.
As an integral member of the ASARS management team, the National Quality Consultant is responsible for the management and development of The Salvation Army’s quality framework, including the national risk register, and ensuring ASARS is providing safe and high-quality services to their clients.
Your passion for quality will be contagious and will inspire others to ensure that quality is at the heart of everything they do.
- A background in quality management, ideally within the health sector
- A demonstrated knowledge of health and disability service standards
- Experience in policy writing and management
- Ability to foster a culture of continuous quality improvement
- A collaborative approach
- Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building and networking capabilities at all levels
- A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
- Relevant qualifications in quality assurance
Applications close: 5.00pm Sunday 11 July 2021
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069