Working from home, you will conduct virtual needs assessments and co-ordinate tailored support packages for clients. Building collaborative relationships with clients and whanau, your aim is to ensure that the right outcomes are being achieved, in line with individual goals and needs. You may be based in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin or any of the regions.
We are Taikura Trust. Since 2002, we've been giving people with disabilities access to an array of services designed to make life easier. Best of all, we're growing. This means we can provide a bigger range of services, all geared toward the end result: the best possible life
About the role …
· Conduct virtual in-depth needs assessments for our clients.
· Co-ordinate support packages tailored to clients’ needs and within funding requirements.
· Establish quality relationships with clients and their whanau, and collaborate with teams across the organisation
· Maintain high quality documentation and record relevant information in line with practice and processes.
· Remote working from anywhere in Aotearoa. Contract, fixed term, casual and fee for service contracts available
About you …
· Experienced in information gathering, health or disability sector or allied health profession is a bonus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to a range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
· You'll have experience in coordinating natural and formal supports and services for people with a range of physical, intellectual and sensory needs
· IT savvy, with high attention to detail and strong organisation skills
· Passionate about improving the lives of those living with disabilities and commitment to Taikura's values.
What you will receive …
· A collaborative and friendly multi-cultural team
· Opportunities for ongoing learning and development, EAP and staff benefits
· The opportunity to work from home, supported by robust IT and systems
At Taikura Trust, we don't just accept difference - we welcome it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
Taikura Trust is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds.
Apply now, or contact Stephanie Patterson, Recruitment Partner, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 299 5622 if you have any queries.