Whakarongo ake au ki te tangi ā te mātui. Tuī tuī tuituia.
Whakarongo ake ai, whāia te iti kahurangi, ki te tūohu koe, me he maunga teitei.
We seek courageous, passionate, and driven individuals who are inspired by Te Tiriti o Waitangi, equity driven, culturally safe and anti-racist who want to be part of leading a paradigm shift toward Toi Ora within Te Moana a Toi.
We are looking for:
- Nēhi Kaupapa Māori, (Registered Nurse), preferably with minimum 1 years’ nursing experience to join our Mental Health Inpatient team.
- Mental Health and/or kaupapa Māori nursing experience an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a commitment to te reo me ona tikanga.
- Driven to apply Te Aō Māori views, concepts, knowledge, and practices in your work.
- Demonstrates, exudes, and embeds behaviours consistent with He Pou Oranga Tāngata Whenua and the BOPDHB Manaakitanga values.
What you can expect day-to-day:
- This position is permanent part-time.
- Working in the Adult Mental Health inpatient unit, Te Whare Maiangiangi, to ensure clinically and culturally safe delivery of care.
- Support will be provided for continued learning and application of new learning.
- Championing and supporting Toi Ora knowledge and competence within the workforce.
Join our team as we work to create a future where our mokopuna are raised in.
Mana Atua, Mana Tupuna, Mana Whenua, Mana Moana & Mana Tangata.
Apply now, ensuring you highlight your skills and experience via your CV and cover letter.