- Based in Wellington
- Full time position working 40 hours per week
- A supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged
We are looking for an exceptional administrator to provide operational support, via good planning and establishing processes to support colleagues and contractors within Blueprint. This will be achieved through coordination and implementation of business support procedures to enable the successful running of Blueprint's administration. There is a need to work and communicate effectively with co-workers and colleagues in other WISE group entities.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 8.30am- 5.00 pm.
You will provide exceptional operational support, planning and process to support colleagues and contractors within Blueprint. You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role, 5 years preferred. You will have the ability to prioritise job tasks depending on workflow and complete tasks in a manner consistent with the values of Blueprint.
You will also;
- Respond flexibly and supportively to requests for assistance based on agreed business objectives.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent information technology skills, and intermediate and greater experience using Microsoft Office software suite and other software packages as required.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to assess and balance the needs and expectations of diverse stakeholders.
- Commitment to personally apply the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi in the work you do.
- Use inclusive and culturally relevant practices in your work.
- Embrace diversity and demonstrate inclusive behaviours.
- Use sound ethical processes with a customer service approach.
- Display a passion for working with the sector to improve quality of life outcomes for people using mental health, addiction and disability services.
Blueprint is part of the Wise Group, a family of peak performing charitable entities working in areas from frontline service to software development.
Blueprint for Learning (Blueprint) is New Zealand's leading provider of learning and development for people working in the mental health, addiction and social service sectors. We aspire to enhance the wellbeing of people and communities through inspirational learning.
Blueprint works directly with Te Pou, a national centre of evidence-based workforce development for the mental health, addiction, and disability sectors in New Zealand. They support organisations to implement policy and plan and develop their workforce with practical resources, consultation and education.
They use a sound evidence base that builds better services to improve people's lives.
For information, visit our websites: www.blueprint.co.nz and www.tepou.co.nz
In this role, you can look forward to flexible work arrangements, extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare and a great team around you every day working in an organisation that believes in its' purpose. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued, and new solutions are the norm!
Ready to work at Blueprint? Then apply now.