If you’re excited about working for a progressive organisation at the forefront of Mental Health and Addictions and want to be part of a vibrant culture Ember Korowai Takitini is for you.
Ember blends professional expertise and lived experience to offer a range of services and supports for anyone with mental health, addiction, or intellectual disability needs. We desire a society that better understands and responds to mental distress, addiction, and intellectual disability.
Ember is an Essential Service falls under Health Sector, as part of this role, you must be fully vaccinated.
You will have:
- 2+ years payroll experience within New Zealand (advantage is you have experience with Datacom)
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
Ember is looking for an individual to fill our Payroll Specialist and Accounts Payable role, within Business Support. Ember is a large growing organisation, so you will need to have strong relationship building skills to maintain functional relationships with Team Managers, Seniors Leadership, staff and external auditors.
Your role is responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing the Payroll Software System
- Ensuring correct maintenance and processing the fortnightly Payroll for Ember group of companies
- Timely filing of PAYE Returns
- Processing of the payroll journals
- Payroll Reporting as assigned by Finance Manager
- Payroll related training and coaching as required to all Ember group Managers and employees
- Accounts payable including data entry and bank reconciliations.
- Any other allocated tasks or functions
A full job description, please email: email@example.com or download from: https://ember.org.nz/careers
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter by clicking APPLY NOW button
For more information about this job, please contact Ember HR: 09 523 2790.