He kōrero mō mātou | About Us
The Emerge Aotearoa Group provides a wide range of social services including mental health, addiction, employment, disability, peer, social housing, and wellbeing support nationwide to communities. We deliver these services across four entities - Emerge Aotearoa Limited, Mind & Body Consultants Limited, Ignite Aotearoa Limited and Emerge Aotearoa Housing Trust.
We believe that everyone can live full and rich lives when they have access to the right support and opportunities. In every aspect of our work, we are committed to supporting whaiora to be the best they can be.
He kōrero mō te tūranga | The Role
As a key member of our People Experience team, you u will work collaboratively and partner with leadership teams on the following:
- Developing strong business relationships at varying levels, and influence to achieve outcomes
- Advising and coaching on complex ER matters
- Translating business objectives and priorities into creative and effective people solutions
- Coaching and supporting managers to understand and prepare for the future of work
- Contributing to redesigning and simplifying people processes with a digital lens
The position is permanent fulltime and can be based in Christchurch (Hillsborough) or Wellington (Lower Hutt or Porirua) or Auckland (South or West).
He kōrero mōu | About You
You might be a seasoned HR Business Partner or an experienced HR advisor wanting to take the next steps in your career, either way you'll have strong people skills, humour, humility, and a big heart. You'll also have the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or at least five years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation and HR best practice and the confidence to translated that into sound advice
- Experience of partnering with business groups to deliver strategic HR solutions
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with all stakeholders.
- Experience in building managers' people management capacity through ongoing coaching and guidance
- A passion for redesigning 'traditional HR' to better respond to and support our workforce today and into the future
- A full New Zealand driver licence is required as flexibility and willingness to travel is crucial.
Ko tā mātou mahi | We offer
Our team culture is very important to us. We build each other up, support one another and celebrate each other's success both personally and professionally. We love to have fun, drink coffee & laugh a lot - the conversation ranges from food and whānau, to travel and fitness.
Importantly, we advocate for your wellbeing! With three days of wellbeing leave on offer, and a flexible working environment, you can proactively manage your health and wellbeing.
AND finally, you'll want to work here because we are committed to diversity and inclusion. Come as you are, and just be YOU!
Me pēhea te tono mai | How to apply
Please click on the below link and upload your CV and cover letter telling us about yourself! This role will be advertised until filled so apply today.
People Partner (HR Business Partner) - Careers at Emerge Aotearoa
Please note: In response to the Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 as well as the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, including booster dose(s) if eligible, for this role. For more information, please see Covid-19 information site.
Realising potential - Tautokohia te mana tangata