We are now looking for a Practitioner to join our Te Wairua (Co-Existing Disorders Service) team in Royal Oak. The role involves working a shift-based roster, with flexible hours including some evening and weekend work.
We are seeking candidates who have:
· A relevant Level 7 qualification in health, social work or mental health
· A willingness to embrace the Therapeutic Community (TC) model
· Skills in group and individual therapy
· Motivational interviewing experience
· Experience working in the AOD/mental health field
· A full, clean NZ driver's licence
Odyssey supports people to change their lives through the delivery of high quality, comprehensive community and residential services for people experiencing mental health issues and/or an addiction to alcohol, other’s drugs or gambling.
The Te Wairua service delivers support utilizing a modified “Therapeutic Community” approach for those living with mental health challenges as well as alcohol/drug/gambling dependency.
If you are practical, results driven, can problem solve and can relate well to people and can use a combination of life skills and work-related experience then this could be the job for you.
In return we can offer:
· A competitive salary
· Paid meal breaks
· Annual payment of your relevant registration requirements
· Free meals (lunch or dinner) and free fruit – every day!
· 22 days annual leave
Police and MSD clearance checks will be required for this role. Applicants must also hold a full clean NZ driver license. Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organization.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online registration and application forms. For all enquiries please contact Ursula Mochocka on 09 623 1447 ext. 727.
Closing date: Tuesday, 25 May 2021