Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Monday – Friday 8:00/8:30am – 4:30/5:00pm
Hub based in Otahuhu, while the real work happens Auckland wide.
Salary Range: $21.50 - $27.00 per hour (depends on the qualification)
The position comes with mobile phone and laptop for work purpose
- Have a Level 4 Health and Wellbeing qualification and/or equivalent qualification or higher or be prepared to complete a Level 4 H&W qualification within the first 2 years of employment
- Design and deliver outcome focused programmes
- Participate in the promotion and marketing of the service
- Build the right relationships
- Be creative in your problem solving
- Hold a current full NZ Driver’s Licence
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
Who You Are:
- Have excellent communication, facilitation and networking skills
- Love data entry
- Have the ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have experience of case management
- Are experienced in working in mental health
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge and interest in Tikanga Maori would be an advantage
- Ability to develop and facilitate culturally appropriate programmes
What We Offer:
- Meaningful work, the freedom and flexibility to maintain a work-life balance and great workplace and people to work with.
- Varied training opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Potential opportunities for internal transfers, secondments and to quickly increase your responsibilities.
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme that includes flu vaccinations, health checks and access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Who We Are:
Personal Focus is a well-established part of Ember Services Limited that delivers community based mental health programmes in the Auckland region.
We are seeking people who are energetic and creative to apply for this unique role. Our facilitators are required to provide individual and/or group programmes for people who have experienced mental distress. The focus is on social interaction, physical and mental wellbeing and preparation for employment.
With direction from the client, together you will design and develop strategies to achieve the desired outcomes. To achieve this you will operate autonomously, have a high level of accountability and be committed to the results.
How To Apply:
Please email the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, 2nd September 2021 before 12:00pm
1. Download, complete and submit an Application Form from www.ember.org.nz/careers
2. Prepare and submit an up-to-date CV.
3. Submit a Cover Letter, answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What skills, competencies, knowledge and experience can you bring to this role?
A Job Description can be downloaded from the Ember website: www.ember.org.nz/careers
If you are the right person for this position and have any questions please call Alexis Williams, Team Manager, 09 815 5113 or 021 976 075