Otahuhu – Hub based in Otahuhu, while the real work happens Auckland wide
Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours per week).
Monday – Friday 8:00/8:30am – 4:30pm/5:00pm
Pay Rate: $21.50ph - $27.00ph
Depending on qualification
Closing date for applications: This position will be advertised until filled
If you’re excited about working for a progressive organisation at the forefront of Mental Health and Addictions and want to be part of a vibrant culture Ember Korowai Takitini is for you.
Ember blends professional expertise and lived experience to offer a range of services and supports for anyone with mental health, addiction or intellectual disability needs. We desire a society that better understands and responds to mental distress, addiction, and intellectual disability.
Personal Focus is a well-established part of Ember Services Limited that delivers community based mental health programmes in the Auckland region.
We are seeking people who are energetic and creative to apply for this unique role. Our facilitators are required to provide group programmes along with some individual support for people who have experienced mental distress. The focus is on social interaction, physical and mental wellbeing and preparation for employment.
With direction from the client, together you will design and develop strategies to achieve the desired outcomes. To achieve this you will operate autonomously, have a high level of accountability and be committed to the results.
Ember is an Essential Service, as part of this role, you will be required to be vaccinated or agree to do so.
A full job description, please email: email@example.com or download from: https://ember.org.nz/careers
You will have:
- A Level 4 Health and Wellbeing qualification and/or equivalent qualification or higher or be prepared to complete a Level 4 H&W qualification within the first 2 years of employment
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- A good sense of humour
- Experience of case management
- Excellent communication, facilitation and networking skills
- Ability to develop and facilitate culturally appropriate programmes
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A current full NZ Driver’s Licence
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
You will be
- Design and deliver outcome focused programmes
- Participate in the promotion and marketing of the service build the right relationships
- Creative in your problem solving
- Love data entry
- Experience in working in mental health
- Knowledge and interest in Tikanga Maori would be an advantage
For more information about this job, please contact
Ember HR: 09 523 2790.