- Looking for a new source of client referrals for your current private practice?
- Just starting your private practice or dabbling in it whilst keeping up your day job?
- Most of all, passionate about the future of mental health and wellbeing services in New Zealand?
Ignite Aotearoa is a modern social enterprise backed by the Emerge Aotearoa Trust. We connect people to wellbeing enhancement opportunities via our modern digital employee assistance program, transforming the way New Zealand workplaces provide wellbeing support to their people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3eHClOcDJc).
We currently have a small number of contract positions available throughout New Zealand for Counsellors and Psychologists. We will consider a small number of applicants from main centres, however we are particularly looking to increase our provider availability in regional New Zealand, for example Dunedin, Hamilton, Invercargill, Gisborne, Nelson, Tauranga, Whangarei (other areas will also be considered).
Ignite Aotearoa seeks to have our provider base reflect the diversity of our communities and we value the personal, cultural and lived experience people bring to their professional roles. We particularly welcome applications from Māori and Pacific providers and those who are member of one of the Rainbow communities. These are contract roles paid on a per session booked basis. The minimum commitment is one hour per week in our calendar, ideally more, with times and days flexible, including outside business hours.
Applicants must have:
- Registration with the appropriate professional body and annual practising certificate
- Relevant clinical experience
- Competence in using electronic calendar systems and video calling technology
- The ability to provide sessions both in person and via video call
- A commitment to practice in accordance with professional body standards of practice and codes of conduct
- Systems in place to ensure confidential record keeping
- A strengths based, client centred and whole-of-life approach to wellbeing
Please outline how you meet the specified criteria in your application. Applications close 8 July or sooner if positions are filled.