Who we are | Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and disability services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialized treatment settings. NZCare Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of HealthCare NZ and its mission is to provide support in partnership with people with disabilities and their whānau, to support them to have a lifestyle that promotes choice, rights, culture, dignity and learning.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
As the Regional Manager for the Midland region, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of residential and community-based disability support services to the people we support. You will join a supportive, forward-thinking and tight-knit leadership team, focused on delivering innovative outcomes.
What you'll be doing:
- Apply and lead the national Service Delivery strategy, in line with the New Zealand Disability strategy.
- Lead the Disability strategy for your region, ensuring that it is embedded in our residential and community disability support services
- Actively seeking and securing significant new business in your region
- Proactively engage with local and regional funders to improve the market share
- Build and maintain an engaged, cohesive and high performing Service Delivery team for your region
- Create and implement effective workforce development plans for your region
- Embed quality and quality of life into the support and service that we provide based on the principles of Enabling Good Lives
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Local/Regional experience in a service delivery or operations role, preferably within the health/disability or community services sectors
- Experience leading the delivery of complex services and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Sound commercial acumen, with an ability to balance this with the people requirements of the role
- Experience creating, leading and motivating high-performing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate with a culturally diverse range of people
- A love of problem solving combined with resilience to cope with the unexpected or difficult
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. Choose a role that will not only see you develop your career but will also provide you with the opportunity to make a difference in the community each and every day.
Applications Close | Te katinga o enei whai turanga: 5 April 2021 at 5pm, although interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
You must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit to apply.