Are you seeking that role with real impact and meaning? Would you like to see the tangible outcome of your work, in your community, every day? At Northland DHB, we’re driving health equality for Te Tai Tokerau, and we want you to be a part of our diverse and passionate whānau.
Right now, our Child, Adolescent Mental Health Service are looking for a Registered Health Clinician with experience in Co-existing Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders to engage with youth and their whānau for a full time position based with Rubicon.
Our supportive multi-disciplinary team actively promotes recovery focused care and are seeking an autonomous practitioner, who is keen to innovate and participate in service development to join us.
Northland DHB is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Registration as either a Nurse, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or with DAPAANZ
· At least two years experience working in the Mental Health sector
· Experience in Substance Abuse Treatment including an understanding of the needs of individuals and whānau facing such problems
· A demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
· A current and clean full drivers licence, as some travel throughout Northland is required
A career with Northland DHB will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: AH21-166
Closes: 7 September 2021