- Provide direct clinical support, guidance & interventions for people referred to the service
- Work closely with individuals experiencing alcohol or drug dependency
- Open to a Clinician with suitable qualifications, must have experience in the AOD field
Full-time position working 36 hours per week, which can be worked over Monday to Friday.
We’re looking for a passionate Addictions Clinician who is looking for an opportunity to work with Adults. To be successful in this rewarding role you will provide clinical support for people referred to the service, providing guidance and interventions to clinically manage their treatment and pathway to stability. This will include working with individuals experiencing dependency to alcohol and/or other drugs and provide support to family/whanau in the wider community.
Pathways is a leading national provider of community-based mental health, addiction and wellbeing services in Aotearoa. We’re all about transforming mental health and addictions through our Pathways (adult) and Real (youth) services. In fact, we’ve been doing it for 30 years, supporting around 6000 people each year.
You’ll be reporting to the Team Coach for the Pathways Wairarapa Addiction service based in the center of Masterton. We are looking to grow into a multi-disciplinary team, all with a common purpose to support people experiencing Addiction, and those with co-existing mental health issues.
We are interested to hear from people who have a caring nature and work in a recovery focused way, as well as those who can illustrate an advanced ability to establish rapport with people in need and their family / whanau using sound clinical advice and strong attention to detail.
- Successful applicants must hold a:
- Current full driver’s license
- Current first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one.
- Tertiary level qualification relevant to the role (Addictions Clinician registered with DAPAANZ and with undergraduate degree in applied addictions studies).
- Registration with appropriate body
- Motivation to participate in running Therapeutic groups is an expectation in this role
We are committed to supporting our team members with regular and ongoing training, coaching and clinical supervision. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued, and new solutions are the norm.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 28 April 2021. Please note, the advert may close sooner if a suitable candidate is sourced.
Position description: please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/uploads/files/position-descriptions/PW_RHP.pdf
Pathways Health Limited is part of the Wise Group. Pathways are committed to healthy lifestyles and actively support a smoke-free environment.
**All new appointees into Pathways require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, all new employees are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.